I like to solve business problems creatively. Using multiple points of experience, skill and theory, I like to work with clients and agencies to not only come up with visually interesting concepts and executions, but also ones that work hand in hand with the best of user experience practice and great technical implementation in order to help a client’s business do that much better. I am just as interested in ensuring any creative concept is actually effective as I am that it be clever and beautiful: results matter.
I have over 20 years of experience creative directing, designing, and art directing within several types of media, industries, clients (big and small), and countries.
• Online Food Delivery
• Charity and Non-profit
• Consumer technology and telecom
• Large rebrands for digital properties across websites, apps, eCRM and internal systems; both development of brand strategy and long term implementation
• Product evolution for companies of all sizes based on resource capacity and multi-sourced, research-based customer insight
• User centred design and design direction for digital products – both UX and UI with experience designing for accessibility and multi-language localisation
• Building and managing User Experience design teams, including User Research, UX Design, UI Design and Interaction Design disciplines for high performance
To get a good idea of the clients I’ve worked with and agencies I’ve worked for, please go to my LinkedIn profile.
If you have any questions or any projects you’d like to discuss, please drop a line to:
Freelance Experience Director (UX/UI) / Digital Brand Consultant